This project starts 60m above sea level in the stunning heights of Polzeath. ARCO2 were briefed on building a new contemporary, low energy holiday home. The vision was for a home to be better suited to the needs and lifestyle of ARCO2’s London based clients, adult children, friends and family.
Contempory, spacious living and dining area to entertain intimate gatherings and generous parties alike. In both large indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Large Open Plan Living Design
- Continuous Outdoor Decking
- Reverse Living
A home built around your needs and lifestyle is a strong theme in ARCO2’s architecture and paramount in this project.
- Detached Garage and Surf Room
- Plant Room
- Dedicated Room for Our Client’s Dogs
Furzy Close was designed with high aspirations in terms of sustainability, aiming to achieve almost passive house standards of building fabric and airtightness.
- Recycled Newspaper Insulation
- Flat Roof with Green Sedum Matting
- Highly Conscious of Neighbouring Properties