“We remain delighted and have enjoyed every single day of the process. Your brief was for the building to be timeless with an efficient flow - this has been achieved…thanks for a great design.“
The project concerns the remodelling of the lower two floors, (Great Quoin) and Garden extension (The Cabin) into an amazing, timeless apartment complemented by a stunning redesign of the garden.
This unusual but striking modern design nestles into the centre of Fowey within the Conservation Area, almost unnoticed.
- A flat segmented roof
- A sweeping glass and steel first floor balcony
- Uninterrupted River Views
Drawing inspiration from the Fowey sail boats, ARCO2 formed a unique and bespoke building that reflects the environment.
- Curved ‘sail’ segmented roof
- Maximised space design
- Celebrating Fowey’s Maritime Heritage
The building is of course designed to the highest standard, as well as being constructed with sustainable materials.
- Recycled Newspaper Insulation
- Flat Roof with Green Sedum Matting
- Highly Conscious of Neighbouring Properties
- Very Low Running Costs